Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. I want to print 20 pieces of tshirts. How much is it for one?
To be able to quote you an accurate price, we will need more details:
Sleeve any printing? Is any of the printing individual names/number in heat transfer?
– What’s the quantity?
– Delivery date?
Because price can differ a lot with different design of prints
2. Can I choose colour of shirt to mix and match the same design printing?
Yes, you can!
3. I want to confirm an order, what should I do?
To confirm an order, we will need the following details from you:
– High resolution images without t-shirt template
– Deposit of 50% of full cost
– All the size breakdown (with names if printing on)
4. How long you take to print?
Usual printing will take around 7-10days upon confirmation(deposit paid). However, please allow longer buffer time in case of crop up during the order. Ideally, 2-3 weeks will be great! This will allow more time to arrange for printing, delivery etc. *Urgent order can contact us too! We will try to arrange for you.
5. Is there delivery charge?
Below 100 pieces: $20.00 (Islandwide except restricted zones)
Above 100 pieces: Free delivery (Islandwide except restricted zones)
Self Collection: FREE upon arrangement (Click for Our Location)
6. Can I choose my delivery date and time?
Yes! You can choose your delivery date upon the completion of the apparels with a 4 hour time frame. (Eg: 1 -4 pm, 4-8pm).
7. We are from Government Sector and payment can only be done via E Invoice, do you have accounts with Vendor@Gov?
Yes! We have accounts in Vendor@Gov and we welcome all sales from government sectors. And Gebiz ! =)
8. Can I come by your sample office to view the samples?
Yes, you can drop by our office (Click for Our Location) to view the samples upon appointment.
9. Can I loan the samples?
Yes, you can loan the samples home with a deposit from our office.