A t shirt printing method to create customized t shirts most commonly used for team jerseys!
(Polyurethane) printing is a variation of vinyl heat transfer t-shirt prints therefore PU Vinyl heat transfer t-shirt prints are durable as they are printed at the optimum temperature and exposure period by our team of professionals. PU printing will result in a slight semi-gloss finish, due to its flexibility it is most commonly used for team t-shirts with name and number tag print designs.
(artificial man-made leather) a variation of vinyl heat transfer t-shirt prints. PVC Vinyl heat transfer t-shirt prints are durable as they are printed at the optimum temperature and exposure period by our team of professionals. PVC printing will result in a slight matte finish. It is slightly thicker and heavier than PU making your t-shirt feel more of quality. Due to its flexibility in usage, it is most commonly used for team t-shirts with large name and number tag print designs.
Bold & outstanding
Durable life span
Flexible design per piece
Cost-efficient in lower quantities
Suitable for most usage, events, corporate, school t shirts, class/cca t shirts etc
TERMS & CONDITIONS
– All t shirt printing / t shirts prices stated are NOT subjected to GST, unless otherwise stated
– All t shirt printing / t shirt prices quoted are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
– A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm the order of the printing
– All cheques are made payable to HUSTLERORIGINAL PTE LTD
– Deposit can be made via bank transfer to POSB savings Acc 063-66750-1
– All t shirt printing prices are strictly fixed and non-negotiable.
– All services prices quoted do not include delivery unless stated otherwise
– The balance 50% payment is to be made in cash strictly upon collection or prior to delivery made
– 50% Deposit will be forfeited upon cancellation after 24hours of deposit made
– In case of any additional printing requests on the t shirt will be chargeable
– No return of t shirts after delivery
– No refund for the t shirts once deposit is made
WHY HEAT PRESS T SHIRT PRINTING
Heat transfer is a process of printing t shirts in which the printed design is transferred from a special paper or vinyl onto the t shirt through heat and pressure. Hence this process, art work is die cut on coloured vinyls or printed with specialty ink on specialty paper and then transferred to a garment by applying heat with a heat press. Heat-applied materials contain a heat-sensitive adhesive on one side and when heat is applied by a heat press to the material, the material adheres to the substrate to which it is being applied. Transfer printing is rapidly gaining importance in the textile and t shirt printing industry. For example process lets you to print full color images on garments. Of course advancements in heat transfer technologies have made this process better and it is also easier to make this type of printing on garments and t shirts, but this is a time consuming process, usually taking about three minutes to print a t shirt.
There are different types and sources of transfers. Generally, a transfers is made up of vinyls & carrier paper and inks. When heat and pressure are applied to this paper the inks are transferred to the substrate you wish to print on to. Some transfers are topical, the image is applied to the surface of the substrate, and some other transfers are absorbed into the fibers of the t shirt and they are called sublimation transfers.
- Heat transfer printing is clean and environmentally safe, which makes it appealing in today’s health and safety conscious work environments
- Use of specially formulated inks, and advances in graphics and software packages give the operators’ greater control and flexibility
- Can use several colors, as long as they do not overlap
- Photograph images are achievable onto t shirts
- They can be inexpensive for small runs of t shirt printing
- Expensive on large quantities of t shirts
- Cannot layer colors because the t shirt will become bulky and heavy
- The print does not last as long as silkscreen printing
- They do not look as professional as a silk screen printed t shirt
- You can print only on light colored t shirts
- The print is stiff and not as precise
- The print does not breathe well and may provoke sweating
- Cannot iron the print
PRINT YOUR T SHIRT NOW!
Cant wait to see your design! So share with us your idea and let’s brainstorm together!
Do you have a design concept for your T shirt? Let us materialize your ideas onto T shirts, call us now or leave a message via email, or any of our social media!
Let us generate more ideas and solutions to create your ideal T-shirt. we can even assist you with editing if you need any help! We are able to help you with design and imaging assistance.
This is where our team work their magic, transforming basic T shirts into high quality & professional works of art!
Vuola! Your dream t-shirt is complete! Enjoy free delivery anywhere in Singapore for orders over 20pcs! Be sure to hit a like on our social media if you like the shirts!
Ready to Talk?
DO YOU HAVE A BIG IDEA WE CAN HELP WITH?