100pcs Promo | Single colour print | 1 or 2 side A4 size print | Cotton/Drifit shirt
The best print method for t shirts in terms of quality, and affordability combined! best suited for large quantity production!
The best T shirt printing method
Screen printed is the ideal choice to opt for in t-shirt prints for larger quantity orders. Screen printed t-shirts produces superb quality t-shirt prints in terms of sharpness and colour vibrance, without neglecting the life span and durability of the t-shirt print. Most retail brands use this method of print for their t shirts, bags and even phone covers! Undoubtedly the best print method! Here at MonsterPrints Singapore, we provide only the best with silkcreen printing for your designs to be printed onto t shirts! Our small team allows us to have a greater attention to detail like no other large manufacturing companies.
Durable life span
Light and thin prints
Cost-efficient in high quantities
Suitable for most usage, retail, event, corporate etc
TERMS & CONDITIONS
– All t shirt printing / t shirts prices stated are NOT subjected to GST, unless otherwise stated
– All t shirt printing / t shirt prices quoted are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
– A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm the order of the printing
– All cheques are made payable to HUSTLERORIGINAL PTE LTD
– Deposit can be made via bank transfer to POSB savings Acc 063-66750-1
– All t shirt printing prices are strictly fixed and non-negotiable.
– All services prices quoted do not include delivery unless stated otherwise
– The balance 50% payment is to be made in cash strictly upon collection or prior to delivery made
– 50% Deposit will be forfeited upon cancellation after 24hours of deposit made
– In case of any additional printing requests on the t shirt will be chargeable
– No return of t shirts after delivery
– No refund for the t shirts once deposit is made
WHY SILKSCREEN T SHIRT PRINTING?
Silk screen printing is a traditional and most widely used method to print on different materials, anything from t-shirts, fabrics and even wood. This is a process in which images are created through a type of stencil process.
Artwork is separated into its different colors, and then screens are burned with all the different color separations. Since the different colors have to be lined up perfectly, the art work is limited to the number of screens a specific printing machine can hold. Most of the printing machines can hold up to six screens and this limits the printing of artwork up to six colors.
- Perfect for larger designs consisting of one or two colors.
- The print will be bright even on the dark fabrics.
- Softer feel than transfers.
- Can iron the print.
- Cost effective on larger quantities.
- They have no limits on size and it is possible to do all over prints.
- Expensive on smaller quantities.
- Separate screens are used for each individual color. So, for each additional color, a new screen has to be used.
- If there are many colors to be used, the turnaround time gets longer.
Get Your T Shirt Printed!
Follow these steps to get your ideal t shirt printed! Cant wait to see your design! So share with us your idea and let’s brainstorm together!
Have a design concept for your T shirt but don’t know where to start? Let us materialize your ideas onto T shirts, call us now or leave a message via email, or any of our social media!
Let us generate more ideas and solutions to create your ideal T-shirt. we can even assist you with editing if you need any help! We are able to help you with design and imaging assistance.
This is where our team work their magic, transforming basic T shirts into high quality & professional works of art! lead time will be indicated. Updates can be provided when requested.
Vuola! Your dream t-shirt is complete! Enjoy free delivery anywhere in Singapore for orders over 20pcs! Be sure to hit a like on our social media if you like the shirts!
Ready to Talk?
DO YOU HAVE A BIG IDEA WE CAN HELP WITH?